Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Friends 4 Ever 2

F.R.I.E.N.D.S


Friendship is not about - “I m sorry“
it’s about - “abbe teri galti hai “

Friendship is not about - “I m there for u“
it’s about - “kahan marr gaya saale “

Friendship is not about - “I understand“
it’s about - “sab teri wajah se hua manhus“

Friendship is not about - “I care for u“
it’s about - “kamino tumhe chhod ke kahan jaunga “

Friendship is not about - “I m happy for ur success“
it’s about - “chal party de saale“

Friendship is not about - "R u coming for outing tomorrow"
it's about - " nautanki nahi, hum kal bahar ja rahe hai "

Friendship is not about - "Get well soon"
it's about - " Itna piyega toh yehi hoga"

Friendship is not about - “I love that girl“
it’s about - “saalo izzat se dekho tumhari bhabhi hain “

3 comments:

Sujit On web said...

i not agree with post , some friends are which resides in heart......we can't live without friends ,..good post

Unknown said...

are baba solid hai

Anonymous said...

Kitni achi frendship hai.....

Shanu, Amlohri

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Bird Gadget